Solicitor, Director, Co Founder
- Marital finances, including cases with high levels of assets, international or offshore elements, trusts (including advising trustees) and companies
- Prenups and postnups, including agreements with international elements and trusts
- Cohabitation agreements
- Surrogacy and adoption (both in the UK and international)
Experience and qualifications:
- Founded Evolve Family Law with Louise Halford in 2015
- Worked as a specialist family lawyer for over 20 years, including as a partner at the No.1 national law firm for family law, and as a team leader at the World’s leading offshore law firm
- I have over 10 years’ experience in nuptial agreements and have done more than almost any other lawyer outside London. I train and lecture other family lawyers in this area
- My clients include company directors, sportspeople, musicians and celebrities, based in England and overseas
- I have been highly rated by both of the independent lawyer rating agencies for the last several years; In Legal 500 I am described as “excellent” and in Chambers and Partners their sources say I am “very knowledgeable, practical, pragmatic and reliable – our go-to guy.”
- I advise ITV’s Coronation Street on family law storylines
- I am a fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers www.iafl.com the World’s leading organization of family lawyers
- I am a qualified Collaborative Lawyer and a member of Resolution, the main organization for family lawyers in the UK, who believe in dealing with family situations in a sensitive, constructive and cost-effective way
Why choose me?
I adopt a practical and pro-active approach in order to achieve the best long term solution for your family. I will tell you what you need to know, not what you want to hear. I am a detail guy.
What I do when I’m not being a lawyer:
Being as good a dad as I can be to our three young children. Other than that, I am at the gym or at the bar.