Understanding your needs
LGBTQ+ issues range from the joy of expanding your family through surrogacy to the pain of a separation or ending a civil partnership or divorce and everything in-between. At Evolve Family Law we take the time to understand what you need from us; whether it is preparing your civil partnership agreement, negotiating a financial settlement, or sorting out a shared parenting arrangement.
Whatever the make-up of your family and your family law issues our LGBTQ+ divorce and family solicitors can help you. At Evolve Family Law, partners Robin Charrot and Louise Halford, lead a team of expert divorce and family law solicitors who will help you and protect your interests.
How Evolve Family Law specialist LGBTQ+ family lawyers can help you
At Evolve Family Law our dedicated family lawyers have built up many years of experience of family law and can advise you on:
- Ending a civil partnership or getting divorced.
- Negotiating a financial settlement after separation, civil partnership dissolution or divorce.
- Achieving a financial clean break Order so you have future financial security knowing your ex-partner can’t bring further financial claims.
- Preparing family agreements and advising on the relevance of pre-civil partnership agreements or prenuptial agreements or postnuptial agreements in financial settlement proceedings.
- In unmarried relationships advising on property claims on separation.
- Financial support for children after the end of a LGBTQ+ relationship.
- Advising on children law issues with expertise on UK and overseas surrogacy arrangements and parental Orders.
- Advising LGBTQ+ families with parenting arrangements after separation and the relevance of biological connections and other aspects.
- International family law issues whether that is tracing assets overseas as part of financial proceedings or helping with child relocation Orders for within the UK and overseas as well as the securing of child arrangement Orders.
- Specialist private client advice from wills and estate planning to powers of attorney and tax planning to cater for your family circumstances.