My approach is to deal with my client’s needs with both compassion and understanding. I like to work alongside my client as a team in order to achieve the best possible outcome – it can be an uneven road, but we are in it together.
- Financial issues on divorce
- Cohabitation disputes
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Children issues arising from relationship breakdown
Experience and qualifications
- BSc (Hons) in International Management with Spanish
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Worked at the California Innocence Project in San Diego, California- working to exonerate wrongfully convicted individuals, including those facing death row.
- Fluency in Spanish
- Qualified solicitor since November 2022
What I do when I'm not being a lawyer
I am the lead singer and guitarist in a band, so I am often found playing gigs at weekends. I am also an avid quizzer and once won ITV’s Tipping Point, and I am due to appear on ITV’s The Chase this year. Other than that, you will likely find me at the pub or at Anfield watching my football team Liverpool.