- Financial issues on divorce
- Cohabitation disputes
- Children issues arising from relationship breakdown
- Special Guardianship applications
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
Experience and qualifications:
- Over 25 years’ experience as a specialist family lawyer, including at partner level
- My cases include high net worth and those with more modest means
- I am a member of Resolution, an organisation representing family lawyers who are committed to dealing with family breakdown situations in a non-confrontational, constructive and cost-effective way wherever possible
Why choose me?
I am acutely aware that the dynamics of each relationship breakdown are different and I work with each client to ensure that they feel in control of the process as far as possible and that their own individual needs and objectives are met.
I will listen, support, guide and advise. I will not “steam-roller” a client into taking a step that they are not comfortable with, but, at the same time, I will not shy away from giving realistic advice.
I am a robust, pragmatic and approachable solicitor who enjoys the many challenges of dealing with relationship breakdown and helping clients move on to their “new beginning” in as constructive and positive a way as possible.
What I do when I’m not being a lawyer:
Jumping up and down in the West Stand of the Peninsula Stadium on Saturday afternoons (I am an ardent Salford City FC supporter), obsessing over my cats and, of course, spending time with my family.