I identify and negotiate practical and people focused solutions for a wide range of people at challenging times in their lives. I provide comprehensive advice based on my years of experience as a family lawyer.
- Financial orders on divorce including both complex cases with substantial assets and those with much more limited assets
- Children issues arising from relationship breakdown both in respect of living and contact arrangements and financial issues
- Separation, Prenup and Postnup agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
Experience and qualifications
- Over 30 years’ experience as a specialist family lawyer
- I have a wealth of knowledge in all areas of family law advising and assisting clients in the South Manchester and Cheshire area and across the UK
- I am a member of Resolution, the main organisation for family lawyers in the UK who believe in dealing with family situations in a sensitive, constructive and cost-effective way
What I do when I'm not being a lawyer
I enjoy spending time in my garden and socialising with family and friends. With three grown-up sons, my husband and I now have more time to get out and about.